My first ever tag...thank Christy (Fusion 51)
Ten Years Ago
Hmm, 1998...I think I was working a job that I loved. Yes, this job that I hate now was that job. I was spending a lot of time at the beach and partying a lot. My, how 10 yrs can change you.
5 Things on Today's To Do List
1. Finish job application (working on it, dh is checking it as I type)
2. Do the dishes (done, twice...how do 4 people create so much mess?)
3. Laundry (last load in the washer...again, how do 4 people create so much mess?)
4. watch my soap (from Friday. Yes, I am addicted, have been since I was 9ish. GH for those that want to know my sick obsession-oh, not starting that until the job app. is done).
5. Water the lawn (ugg, I just fogot this had to be done. I hate chores).
I just realized my life is an entire chore.
Snacks I Enjoy
does everything count? Okay, seriously, my favs are frozen grapes (red ones), popcorn, redvines, fiberone bars, watermelon, and my all time fav...ice cream. Just about any kind will do.
Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay bills, pay off my house, buy a bigger house, furnish my house. Help family members. Tithe (is that how you spell it) some to church, some to military, some to breast cancer research, some to alzheimers research. Put money away for dh & I, and each of my kids as well as a former foster daughter.
Play...travel, shop, enjoy.
Oh, buy a more fuel efficient car. I understand that I might not have problems filling things up if I were a millionaire, however, I think I will always be a cheapskate so there you have it...
Okay, so I get to tag someone now and since I only have a few people that I know read me regular...yep, Amanda (My Life...in a blog ) that is you. (I fully expect this to be done first thing tomorrow morning...ha, ha, ha!)