Monday, June 23, 2008

Hi guys!

Busy, busy, busy!!! I think I have said that before. I am doing great with the eating tho...been packing my lunches and sticking to super healthy snacks and dinners. (well, except for my ice cream addiction that seems to come out in full force when the weather is hot).
I have stayed in points and can I tell you how much I love summer?
We grilled both days this weekend. Clean up rocks and the food is fab. Also, good for you. Nothing quite like grilled corn on the cob, onions and zuchinni. Yummy. The best part is that my kids love it all too, well, except for the onions...but then when the toddler says "mommy, your breath is stinky I don't want kisses" I guess I can't blame them.

Happy days all! Hope you are doing well! Sorry I haven't been able to check in with you all, I am a bad blogging buddy these days, but I promise to catch up soon. Later!

No comments: