Saturday, June 28, 2008

Old Mother Hubbards Cubbards.

I haven't been to the store in 2 weeks so my cupbards look a little like old mother hubbards. My fridge was unstocked and there was only 1 apple left, which my son decided that he wanted for breakfast.
I was not prepared for the day and oh my, have I snacked and snacked and snacked. I have a yummy dinner planned out and almost cooked. I *think* I will be good for points today. If nothing else, I can dip into my flex...but I am also supposed to go out. Hmmm...how to handle this...
Oh well, I can drink water and depending on where we go manage with little to no snacks. Unless we decide to go see a flick. Then I have to have popcorn. It is a requirement.

Okay, so the point of this random post is to remind you all to keep your cubbards fully stocked with yummy, low point, low fat snacks and your fridge full of wonderful fruits and veggies.

Off to finish dinner.

No comments: