Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ack! Stress!

I can't believe the amount of stress I am under right now. Seriously, work is making me sick. I have a cold sore from being stressed out. I actually had to leave work for 2 hours today just to keep myself under control b/c people were really pissing me off.

I was glad that I did. I went out to the base. There was a plane landing w/some guys that have been deployed for a while and I hung out with their families while they waited. That is one of the best parts of volunteering. Watching the families as they see their loved ones get off that plane.

Then I went back. It wasn't too bad after that. I was able to let go of the stress and managed to do it with out eating. Sometimes I am so glad I am being healthy. It makes me feel good and...I guess powerful is the word although, not quite right.

1 comment:

carla said...

powerful is the word, Missy.

strong for not returning to old habits yesterday.

KUDOS TO YOU!

MizFit