Tuesday, July 29, 2008

weekly weigh in...

Weight change since your last recorded weight
+0.4 lbs
Total weight change to date
-31.8 lbs

I am home now. I had to come back to work and I feel horible that I had to leave my cousin. They unplugged the life support on Sunday and as of last night he was still breathing on his own. It is really sad. His body is maintaining itself but there really is nothing left. My cousin is falling apart but at least I was with her when she really needed me. She has come to terms with this, as difficult as it was. Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers.
As you can see, I am up, but not much. I am actually okay with it. Tom started yesterday and I have had LITTLE water lately so I guess it is okay. Back to the plan today.

2 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Don't worry about the slight gain...that's what stress will do to you. You are a great to have been there for your cousin when she needed you. It's just sad.

Amanda said...

I think a .4 gain is AWESOME considering the circumstances. You have done great. I am so jealous! :) You inspire me week in and week out!!!