Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekly Weigh In...

Weight change since your last recorded weight
-2 lbs
Total weight change to date
-30.4 lbs

and the wisdom of wwol...

WAY TO GO! You've just lost another 5 pounds. Keep up the awesome work! Here's a special tip from another dieter that we thought you might enjoy:
"Instead of giving in to cravings, binges and unplanned eating, I ask myself, 'Do I want it?' No I don't. 'Will I eat it?' No I won't."— Yvonne

I was worried after yesterday. I stayed in points (i did use flex) but I think I ate some "heavier" items than usual and they usually affect my wi...I drank so much water last night in an attempt to pee it all out. I can't believe I admitted to that. I don't know. I think it kept me awake more than helped me keep the weight down. The only thing that is good is that all the salt I ate yesterday has to be out of my system.

How did you all survive the holiday?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!!

You hit the 30# mark! That is AWESOME!!!!

Okay....now I am going to do your tag. :) Better late than never, right?

Amanda said...

Tag--you're it. See my blog for another tag!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

30 pounds---you are on the weight loss train to skinny!!! WTG!!