Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I got it!

No, not the job. STILL waiting to hear if I am qualified. Got to love the government. But, I did get a Wii fit. We were at the store the other day and I was talking about it and the guy at the counter was like "call tomorrow, we are expecting a shipment." So, my dh (who I love and adore) called and took his lunch to go get it for me.
Sooooooooooooooo, if I don't do some painting on my countertop tonight, Wii Fit it is.

Feeling slightly better, but still sucking down cough drops. I would really like to be able to sleep, but it appears the cough really comes out at night. Niquil isnt' even helping.

Eating well. Sticking w/in my points so that is great.

Hope you all are doing well.

2 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

You sound like me....slow government...I still am waiting not so patiently to see whether I got the job I applied for!!! Hopefully, we'll both hear something soon!!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to get a Wii fit! It's on my list for my birthday. :)