This tag comes from Amanda.
I'm supposed to tell you 6 random things about me...
1. I worked at a beach in Malibu every summer for 10 yrs from the time I was 15. We had a neighbor who was the limo driver for the owner of the place and he hooked us up with the job. Probably the most fun I have ever had in a job. I loved that place.
2. I raised 9 sheep for auction through 4-H. I only wanted one of them. My parents made me do the rest. It was alright and definately taught me a lot though.
3. I won a national speech competition, also through 4-H, and the topic was friendship.
4. My husband was a good friend who I tried to set up with my cousin. Good thing that didn't work out... :-)
5. We had a "foster daughter" for about 3 yrs just after we got married. It was my cousins daughter (the same cousin I tried to set dh up with). We really miss her now that she is back with her mom, but are proud of her mom for working so hard to get her back. :-(
6. It took us well over a year and multiple medications to get pregnant with my son...and my daughter we weren't even trying for. The oddness of our bodies.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay, I know I don't have six readers who have not been tagged already or who would do this but I will post a couple and see what happens. First up, Christy. Then Swizzle. And Tallmama. That is all.
I feel a little like when I first got email and didn't have enough people in my contact list to forward things too...sigh...