Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I hate that hungry when you wake up feeling.

Seriously. I hate it when I wake up to a growling stomach. I always feel like it is going to make me super hungry all day long, which is usually does.

Not sure why I get that either. I have noticed sometimes I get it if I eat close to bed time, but I stopped about 3 hours before I went to sleep last night. I ate all my points yesterday too. I was just hungry when I woke up. I think it might be b/c I was up and down w/my kids last night. They are getting sick again, so w/out a good nights sleep I think my body just feels like it needs the extra energy.

I just downed a bottle of water, ate a light english muffin w/PB and am drinking my morning cup of coffee and I am still hungry. I actually finished the muffin about 15 min ago. I am trying to force myself to wait 1/2 an hour to see if I am really still hungry.

Why is it such a struggle?

Anyhoo, that is where I am right now. I am working on it and hope that I can push it out of my mind and actually concentrate on my work. Got to love it...work...baah!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I hear ya. I hate that too. Try a protein snack, that sometimes helps me. Have a great day!