Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am really HUNGRY!

What is up with that? I was starving all day yesterday, and I ate a lot! Fortunately it was all healthy stuff, but still. I even went to bed hungry and woke up first thing hungry. I just ate breakfast, had a cup of coffee and downed a bottle of water. I am going to wait about 20 minutes to make sure that I am still hungry, but I don't get it.
I am eating protein and dairy products as well as fiber filled things.
How am I supposed to lose weight if I am always hungry?

On a not so happy note...my neighbor, who I have known my entire life and is like a second mother to me is in the ICU. She is very sick and they just don't know if she is going to make it. 3 of her daughters are here and the 4th will be in tonight.

I hate this.

1 comment:

HappyBlogChick said...

I am hungry hungry hungry today too. That happens to me the day after an intense workout. Did you work out, maybe?

Let's think of it as a good sign - our metabolisms are working!

I'm sorry to hear about your neighbor. I'll keep you and her in my thoughts.