Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I blame my husband.

He was trying to do a good thing, but it is still his fault.

I came home last Thursday night and he said we had to get the kids fed b/c a babysitter was coming @ 6:30 and we were going out to dinner with some friends for my bday. It was really sweet, and we had a great time, but didn't eat until after 8 so I was starving and I didn't know ahead of time so I didn't save any of my points. Sigh. We went to Joe's crab shack and I did not make good choices. But it was good.

Then I did okay on Friday but we went down to anaheim and spent the weekend at Disneyland. I guess I still have that no calories or fat count in an amusement park thinking. Sigh.

I did not weigh in this week. I am scared to do it. I know, I should just face up to it but I really don't want to.

Maybe tomorrow. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You know at meetings they give you a free WI pass (you only get one)...so maybe this week is your free pass.

And I would blame my DH too. :) It's easier that way!