Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why can't I be more interesting?

I was reading up on some of your blogs out there and realized that I am really boring. I don't motivate and I don't inspire. I just do a lot of complaining and really struggle to come up with something interesting to post.
Oh well, sorry for that. I try but I am pretty much a creatively-impaired type person. My imagination is pretty much spent on trying to find matching clothes for my kids.

Having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. It is weird. I did great this weekend and really stayed where I felt I needed to be, but now I just can't seem to get to the point to make myself eat in my point range. In the last 2 days I have eaten most of my flex for the week. What is wrong with me? Did I mention that I think af will be here soon so maybe that is it.

On a side note, read the series Twilight (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html) . Loved it. I know it is a young adult type book but I just love the idea of forbidden love and finding ways to make it work. Soul mates...or even beyond that. Looking forward to the new book out in August.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh diets... there is always a 'honeymoon' period and then it's a rollercoaster of ups and downs after that. Hang in there and stick to it Miss July!!

HappyBlogChick said...

I don't think you're boring!

Hope "the swing" came back for you yesterday. If not, go shopping and get LOTS of healthy options - that always helps me. Get the not-as-good choices out of the house and the good choices into the house. And remind yourself why you want this!

I like young adult books. I like ALL books. I'm a total bookworm. I'll have to check that out.