Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"It's because you don't eat anything"

Would you believe that a comment someone made to me yesterday?

Here is the conversation.

Me: I am so hungry. I don't know why.
Them: It's because you don't eat anything.
Me (in shock): I eat all the time.
Them: yeah, but fruits and veggies and stuff that isn't really filling.

Ok...so I have to say I LOVE that someone said I don't eat anything. It is totally a control issue for me. However, I totally eat a lot. I always eat all my points, sometimes more.

Weird, isn't it? If you eat healthy you are accused of "NOT EATING ANYTHING."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, food for thought as to why our nation is overweight.

1 comment:

Swizzlepop said...

You aren't eating anything BAD :), which is awesome. Being accused of not eating and only eating "non fillinf" fuits and veggies is awesome! Total NSV.