Thursday, March 13, 2008

Good news and bad news

Wouldn't it be great if I only had good things to post? Sigh...we can't have everything.

Anyway, the good news is I walked about 1/2 a mile @ work w/some kids. Not much I know, but at least I was moving. Then tonight after dinner, dh and I threw the kids in the stroller and walked over to the store. It was pretty short but the days are longer and the weather is great.

The bad news is that I couldn't stop eating. Good news is that it is healthy stuff...lots of fruits and veggies. The bad news is that I am now officially over my flex points for the week. BigSigh.

Oh well. I am trying and that has to count for something.

1 comment:

HappyBlogChick said...

If you went over eating fruits and veggies, there are definitely worse things in the world!

I guess it's time to start getting some exercise points! (Well, tomorrow. It's awfully late for that today, at least where I am.)