Thursday, March 13, 2008

4:15 AM

That was my wake up call. Not on purpose. I actually had to be up at 5:45 b/c I am covering for someone at work so a few minutes earlier than usual, but it was not supposed to be at 4:15.
Why? You might ask...well, let me tell you. My son, is sick. He had a fever and woke up crying. I brought him into our bed thinking I could go back to sleep for a few more zzz's but then he kicked dh in the face and that was the end of that.
I am doing a bad thing right now. I am at work and can not function well so in an effort to stay awake I am blogging. quick like.
I packed food. I think happy blog chick told me to go to the store and get some good healthy choices and I do believe that she is right. I don't know if I can go tonight but as soon as I get a chance I am doing that. We didn't go to the store this weekend b/c of our anniversary trip so everything is slightly off.
Okay, so focus.
Coffee. Check. (I only allow myself one cup a day and oh how I am regretting that).
Breakfast. Check. (I wish I could have more. Sometimes eating cruncy dry cereal helps wake me up...but I am not hungry and I will not do that to myself this early in the day.)
Water. Sort of check. I have one bottle but need to go fill up.

okay, that is it for now.

No comments: