Monday, September 29, 2008

weekly weigh in...

Weight Tracking Summary
Your current weight :
199.3 lbs
Weight change since your last recorded weight
-1.1 lbs
Total weight change to date
-37.7 lbs

I figured that since you all knew my weight I may as well start adding it. Low loss, but it was all I needed to get to one-derland! I am so happy about that.
A bit of a rough weekend. Ds had a bday party and the food was okay but the cake was awesome. I did my best to send it all off to others and we just had a small amount around here last night. It is now gone (I had guest and served it to them).
have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations on making it to "one-derland"!
When are you coming to Va?

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Woo-hoo!!!! 1-derland!!!! I am sooo excited for you. You have been doing awesome these last few months.