Monday, September 22, 2008

weekly weigh in...

Weight change since your last recorded weight
-1.5 lbs
Total weight change to date
-36.6 lbs

I feel alot like the little engine that could. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...Slow and steady. No matter how frustrated I am, it is working, just much slower than I want (and slower than the last time...think age and 2 kids did that to me?).
Anyhoo, I am not 100% happy with the amount...I will tell you my weight now and then why I am frustrated, even though I am not quite to where I wanted to be.
Okay...if I bury this in enough text, maybe no one will really read it. Sigh...200.4 is what I weighed in at this morning. I was really hoping for that 2 lb loss this week to take me into the 100's. One-derland, so to speak.
Also, TOM started last night which I know made me bloat. I can feel it. And I am leaving for Sacramento momentarily and travel and my diet don't normally go well. I am going to do the best I can. I have a whole suitcase of snacks to try and maintain.

Okay, see you all later!

No comments: