Monday, September 8, 2008

weekly weigh in...

Weight change since your last recorded weight
-0.5 lbs
Total weight change to date
-34.4 lbs

I expected more, but after Saturday am grateful with what I got. It was hard. We were traveling and they had NOTHING to offer that was healthy. I did my best eating small portions and drinking tons of water but at some point I was starving and gave in. I tried to minimize the damage yesterday.

Oh well. I am still working at this and still have the drive. It is just frustrating when your control is challenged...and you lose. Sigh.

Okay, this week will be great. Have things packed. Plan on going to the store tonight to get some fresh veggies and fruit. I may make some of my 1 pt muffins tonight too. They are really helpful. I don't travel again for 2 weeks so I have time to catch up, so to speak.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good job for you! You are doing so awesome and you show such self control--good job! :)