Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Talk about a perk!

I found out today that on our base, we are allowed 3 hours of PT time a week...on the clock. That would be 3 PAID hours to do physical training.

WOOT! WOOT!

How do you like that? See, the military does have it's perks...as does being a civilian. LOVE it!

I am going to get started in a week or two. I am still in training so right now, kind of tied to the office. They are also working on a fitness area as well. I am really very happy about this.

Sometimes, life is good...oh, and I am feeling MUCH better! Thank you so much for the happy, well thoughts.

Oh, and Christy, I would love some ideas of places to go. I will be staying near the airport so any thing would be great. Looks like I am done most days around 4ish and one day around 2:30ish. Hope you are sleeping better.

2 comments:

Christy said...

http://www.dcbyfoot.com/dcbyfoot.html

This is a tour with great reviews that I always hear about. I've never been on it, but I've always wanted to.

And walking on The Mall is awesome. It has beautiful views.

Amanda said...

That is an awesome perk!

If you are ever traveling in Indianapolis, let me know! :)