Saturday, May 3, 2008

Where did the week go?

I can not believe that it is Saturday already. Such a busy week. We have a bunch of people deploying from my base and we had a big party on Wed...that took a lot of time and then Thur. was recovery while working and yesterday was just Friday.
I did well this week. Stayed OP and walked a couple of days while I was at work.
My dd had her 15 month appt. She got 4 shots but is doing pretty well. She is 25 lbs 6 oz and 32 inches long. 90% for both height and weight. Funny thing is that I have this pretty good looking pediatrician and she started grabbing his phone in his pocket right as he walked in...then she started looking for things in his other pocket...as he is dancing away from her he is cracking up and said "my, aren't you a friendly thing." Got to love my crazy darlings, right?
Hope you all are doing well. Going to try and catch up right now!

No comments: