Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chuck e' Cheese

Where a kid can be a kid and a mom could eat herself silly with pizza and pop...
Hey, calm down there. I did say could didn't I?
We took the kids to the big Cheese last night. That place is much smaller than I remember, or I suppose, I could be bigger. Sigh.

Anyhoo, I planned my day well. I knew that a slice of the veggie pizza was 5 pts so I ordered us veggie and got an all you can eat salad bar. Shared my lite lemonade with the girl.
I ate 2 slices of the pizza, filled up on the salad and went home with 2 pts left over. (I told you I planned my day well.)

Sooooooooooooooo, it was pricey but there were 4 adults, 4 kids and 2 hours that we didn't have to do much but watch the holy terrors, umm, I mean the angels play.

Next Tuesday back to Pump it Up!

No comments: