Tuesday, August 26, 2008

weekly weigh in...

Weight change since your last recorded weight
+0.6 lbs
Total weight change to date
-32.7 lbs

I forgot to post this yesterday. Well, maybe forgot is a little strong...more like deliberately refused.
I started TOM and it always seems to make me go up. No matter what I do. I also think that I haven't been as "honest" as I should be when tracking my points daily. I have been doing it in my head so yesterday I got back to writing everything down.

Dh and I are working on saving gas and conserving some of our enviroment so we have started walking places that are nearby. On Sunday we walked to Target to get a few things and last night we walked to get our frozen yogurt. Last night we had to walk fast so I earned 4 exercise points in that hour. Totally burned off that yogurt before I even ate it. :-)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think it's awesome that you can walk to Target and to the frozen yogurt place! I wish I could do that, but we live to far out for that. :(