Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do you know how many points Creme Brulee is?

HOLY CRAP???!!!!!
It is 11 pts. 11.

I did not know that as I had dinner at a really great place last night. I LOVE creme brulee and it was worth the points. I only dipped into 7 of my weekly points. Too bad I didn't have time to exercise last night. Sigh.
In any case, I stayed away from the bread. Only nibbled on the goat cheese slathered bread and only ate a couple of bites of my mashed potatoes.
I did well.
I am being really good about getting on and logging EVERY last bite I am putting in my mouth. I am trying to exercise as much as possible.
I am trying to lose 2 lbs this week.
My goal is to be down 13 more by Halloween. That is 8 weeks. Dooable, right?

Oh, I had to register for a class for my new job. Looks like I will be going to Arlington VA in early October. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Funny.....I am aiming for the 2 pound loss this week also. And I also want a total of 13 pounds off by October 22nd (cancun). We got our work cut out for us. "GAME ON" I say!!!!!