Thursday, August 21, 2008

Feeling Lazy...

I was sent home from work early yesterday b/c they were overstaffed. So I played the Wii for an hour, ate lunch, played the computer and then cleaned out my garage. Took a shower and about 1/2 an hour later I was hurting. I couldn't move my neck hardly at all. Sooooooo...I went and got a massage. (I know, stupid spending money when you are sent home early and all)...

Anyhoo, it was great, but I am still feeling a little sore so I just didn't feel like exercising tonight. I know I should do the waiting for once I get into a real routine but you know what, I really don't want to hurt myself any more.

We are taking the kids I work with to a ropes course tomorrow. I am super excited b/c I have been working to get this donated for a while. Good times!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the new look!!!

Sorry your feeling blah. I would have recommended the massage if my neck was out of whack! :)