Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekly Weigh In...

Down 1.1 lb for a 5 week total of 13.5 lbs…(now I guess I really have to start believing that 1 lb a week is good, since I am nursing).
This is taken off the ww web site (my inspirational quote they give me every week)…
WAY TO GO! Congratulations for losing weight this week. We hope you’re thrilled with the result. Here’s a quote by Aristotle that we thought might strike a chord with you: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Keep practicing your excellence and have a great week.
So, I guess they are telling me I need to repeatedly eat well and exercise in order to be healthy (and lose weight, but to also maintain)!
Hey, isn’t this similar to what I wrote about last night? Habits…addictions…okay, I want to overtake my addiction with a healthy HABIT!

No comments: