Monday, October 6, 2008

Watch out Washington!

I am here! I landed last night, took a tour with an old friend and went to her house for dinner. I managed to eat less than my points during my travel day (how does that happen?) and started today well. I did some snacking, but I chalk that up to boredom and have a plan to fix that tomorrow afternoon...shopping. I am just a hop, skip and a jump away from Crystal City mall.

Coolness. We are waiting to meet up with some members of our group so we can walk somewhere nice for dinner.

Hope you all are well. I missed WI, but that can't be helped. Plan on staying on so I see something next week regardless of the travel!

2 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

everytime I check in....you're always doing soooo awesome. Even being out of town!!!! Keep up the good work....and I read your older posts to get caught up (been really busy lately), and I would love love love it if I could take off 13 pounds in one week..if that happened I would be so close to my personal goal.....but those folks work really hard to get that much weight off. I don't have enough time in my busy schedule to work out for 12 hours straight---lol ha ha ha !! take care!

Christy said...

How are you loving DC? We actually had "fall" weather here! 70s and 80s. Amazing. Usually it goes from 95 degrees to 50 degrees. If we're lucky we get two weeks of "fall." I'm glad you were here to enjoy it!