Friday, October 24, 2008

Let's play a game!

Anyone ready? It's called

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?"

Okay, so why do I continue to eat the M&M's, even though I know it is only going to make the scale go up?

Why do I keep putting food in my mouth, when it doesn't even taste that great and I am not really hungry?

Why is that Halloween candy in your office?

Why is it, that you can't seem to get back on track, no matter how hard you try?

Why do you stop recording your points after lunch?

Why is it, that I know I am bored/lonely/sad/frustrated/depressed that I continue to eat when i know it will only lead to more of the above emotions which will continue the cycle?


Okay, enough questions...how to answer them. Right now, I honestly don't know. I had the control for a while and now it seems to have slipped away. It is frustrating (and no, I am not currently stuffing my face, although I would like to). Ugggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!

I hate this! So why do I keep doing it to myself?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

When you find out the answers to all of those questions, let me know okay? I hear ya, I know what you mean. It's HARD!