Friday, January 23, 2009

My name is Julie and I have a habit...

At least that is what they tell me.

So, 19 days is supposed to be habit forming. I have exercised for 19 days now and, while I am not sure if it is a habit, I can say it is a bit of an obsession. I am obsessed with making my 90 days. I am a little nervous about it. I am traveling for the next week and a half and with the travel schedule and conference schedules I just don't know how it will get done. But I guess it will. I am obsessed, after all.

Anyhoo, dd has her 2nd bday party this weekend. Hard to believe she will be 2 on Monday. Sigh. Time goes so fast. In any case, I ordered a cake that I love, but got it more b/c my kids love it. I plan to have a bite then eat the angel food cake my mom is making (for me). Then I leave on Monday and all leftovers shall stay away from my lips. At least I can thank the travel for that!

Talk to you all later and have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments: