Monday, January 19, 2009

Holy Guacamole!

14 days straight! Can you believe it? I have worked out for 14 days in a row!

Now, don't think I didn't consider not doing it. As a matter of fact, on Saturday I almost didn't because I was beat, the kids were being difficult in putting them down and I had cleaned the garage after all, and doesn't that count for some exercise points?

But no, I decided to get my Wi out! I haven't done that in a while and I forgot how much fun it was. Before I knew it I had 30 minutes of cardio in and decided to play some of the strength training games. I did it last night too. As a matter of fact, dh is trying to exercise every day as well and he decided to Wi after me!

Oh, and the bonus news...I am down 2 lbs this week! It is the first time in a long time that I have lost 2 lbs...Makes it feel so worth it!

2 comments:

carla said...

oh *I* can believe it :)

GO YOU!!

Amanda said...

Girl, you ROCK!!!! That is awesome!!! Now only 76 days to go! :)