Monday, November 17, 2008

i made it!

I made it thru the week...and did well.

I had a wi today and most definately am up, but considering what I had put in my mouth the 2 weeks prior I think it is okay.

So, had a conversation with a friend the other day about food "addiction." I know, I am sure that everyone has said it before, and that even I have said it before but I hate it. No matter what, you still have to eat. It is like no other addiction either. You wouldn't just tell an alcoholic to not drink as much...or a heroin addict to use less and you will be fine. Much like most people without a food addiction or weight problem do. Just eat less...you will lose. Whatever.

Anyhoo, I hate that it is my addiction. I hate that I can make my self sick eating. Seriously, what is wrong with me? Why can't I be addicted to exercise? Sigh...

Enough whining. Just move on already.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Are we related?

Seriously...I have the same problem. I'm getting better but man I wish I could be addicted to exercise!!!

Cheer up! You will get back on the wagon and you will be a skinny mama in no time!!!