Thursday, January 31, 2008

I think I may be drowning.

Baah! I have had so much water in the last 2 days. I am really trying to keep my water consumption up in order to help me stay hydrated as well as watch what I am eating. I totally lost my water drinking will sometime in my last pg. See, what happened, is my one and only craving that entire pg was for regular coke or pepsi...I am not a soda drinker either so it was a little weird. Well, it totally got me off teh water drinking that I used to be so good at. I still love water but I would much rather have a darned can of pop. Ugg! It sounds so good. At least I am back to diet but still, drink water first!

So anyway, I think I am drowning. I go to the bathroom so many times a day I think people must think I am avoiding them, work or both.

Oh well, off to finish my 3rd bottle of the day...it is only 12.

1 comment:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

I am having lots of trouble getting my water in. My problem isn't with soda, it's with iced tea. I usually have at least 1 huge glass of it everyday. It's like my "coffee" for the day!!!