Thursday, June 14, 2007

I think I figured it out!

So, I had to examine why I was so hungry yesterday and going back over the past few weeks (4 weeks to be exact) it has been like that every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and by Thursday I am fine. Well, I have been back to work for 4 weeks and I am still a nursing mom so on the weekends my daughter just eat whenever and a lot during that 10-3 time frame. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I think that my body has gotten used to producing a lot during that time and those first few days I am re-adjusting to only pumping twice while I am at work after feeding her on demand over the weekend. By Thursday I am used to it and just fine. That is why I think I am so hungry!
Sorry if that was TMI for some of you.
Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions yesterday. I will definately use some of them anyway. Now that I know I will be hungry next week for those 3 days I will be better prepared.

No comments: