Friday, June 22, 2007

Going to a conference!

Posted by july on June 22nd, 2007
I am going to a conference in Anaheim this weekend. I hate those things. I have to pay $15 for continental breakfast, which I won’t even touch and then figure out how to get all my veggies in for the day. I am not sure if I will have access to my computer so I will just have to write my points down (guessing for some) and then put them in when I get back.
The good news is I am excited about the conference. My husband is in the Air national Guard and I am a family readiness volunteer. We help to make sure the families and friends are kept in the loop and can find information if a member is deployed. It is a neat thing to do and the conference is all about how to make it better.
Well, must get back to work, but wanted to share my woos and excitement! See you all soon!

No comments: