Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthdays...

Lately, have sucked.

Mine is tomorrow and I will be 36. That does not bother me.

I am not at my goal that I set for myself for this year. That bothers me a little.

I am not getting any kind of dinner, party etc. That bothers me. A lot.

Why? Well, let me explain. I am traveling a bit this month. Last week I was gone, I leave tomorrow for 3 days. Have class on Thursday night and next weekend is drill for dh so nothing then either. So, timing sucks this year. I was a little frustrated when talking to my mom about it on the phone and dh asked if he was supposed to have planned something. I told him no. Then later told him, yes, he should have done it.

He says "well, I didn't know."

I said "honey, I plan all of yours..."

He says "I still didn't know."

What? Am I supposed to throw my own party? Should I be the ONLY one who thinks about me? Maybe.

I am sounding really whiny here, aren't I. Well, I apologize. I just am sad. And upset that I am not able to eat the cake that I want for my bday.

Bah Humbug! Just stop already! Eat, drink and be merry...but in moderation.

Okay, off to finish my work out. Before the Superbowl party!

No comments: